6. Monitoring Storage Cluster¶
Monitoring the storage cluster is very important because it allows you to check the status and health of all computers in the cluster and react as necessary.
The main command for monitoring is
vstorage -c <cluster_name> top. It invokes a text user interface that you can control with keys (press h for help).
- 6.1. Monitoring General Storage Cluster Parameters
- 6.2. Monitoring Metadata Servers
- 6.3. Monitoring Chunk Servers
- 6.4. Monitoring Clients
- 6.5. Monitoring Physical Disks
- 6.6. Monitoring Event Logs
- 6.7. Monitoring Replication Parameters