2. Managing the Storage Cluster¶
Before you create the storage cluster, you need to set up the networks and assign them to network interfaces as recommended in the Installation Guide. Next, configure an external DNS server as described in Adding External DNS Servers. Next, enable high availability of the management node (see Enabling High Availability). Finally, make sure that storage nodes are shown on the NODES screen and proceed to create the storage cluster.
If you have remote iSCSI devices you wish to connect to cluster nodes, you can configure them prior to cluster creation as described in Connecting Remote iSCSI Devices to Storage Cluster Nodes.
- 2.1. Managing Networks and Traffic Types
- 2.2. Configuring Node Network Interfaces
- 2.3. Creating the Storage Cluster
- 2.4. Connecting Remote iSCSI Devices to Storage Cluster Nodes
- 2.5. Replacing Node Disks
- 2.6. Performing Node Maintenance
- 2.7. Releasing Nodes from the Storage Cluster
- 2.8. Removing Nodes from the Unassigned List
- 2.9. Re-Adding Nodes to the Unassigned List