This guide describes the syntax and parameters of the
vinfra command-line tool that can be used to manage Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure from console and automate such management tasks.
While the following chapters provide information on specific operations that you can perform with
vinfra, you can also run
vinfra help to get a list of all supported commands and their descriptions. For help on a specific command, either run
vinfra help <command> or
vinfra <command> --help.
In addition, this guide describes how to use the command line to perform operations unsupported by
vinfra as of now.
Note that the following operations should not be done from the command line:
- Setting custom paths for Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure services, in particular:
- Creating S3 clusters only in /mnt/vstorage/vols/s3
- Creating iSCSI targets only in /mnt/vstorage/vols/iscsi
- Mounting clusters or change cluster mount options
- Configuring firewall with
- Renaming network connections
- Managing metadata and storage services
- Managing partitions, LVMs, or software RAID
- Modifying files in /mnt/vstorage/vols and /mnt/vstorage/webcp/backup directories
- Setting encoding or replication of cluster root