By configuring access to a user directory via LDAP, you can control which users can access which NFS exports.
- NFS exports are created, as described in Creating NFS exports.
- Authentication via Kerberos is enabled, as instructed in Authenticating NFS share users via Kerberos.
- A directory of user accounts with desired NFS access parameters is prepared.
To configure access to an LDAP server
- Go to the Settings > Security > LDAP tab.
Enable LDAP authorization, and then specify the following information:
- In Address, specify the IP address of the LDAP server.
- In Base DN, specify the distinguished name of the search starting point.
- In Bind DN and Bind password, specify the credentials of an LDAP authentication database user.
- Click Save to enable access to the LDAP server.