The following diagram shows the major compute components of Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure.
- The identity service provides authentication and authorization capabilities for Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure.
- The compute service enables users to create, run, and manage virtual machines. This service relies on the custom QEMU/KVM hypervisor.
- The networking service provides physical and virtual network capabilities for virtual machines.
- The image service enables users to upload, store, and use images of supported guest operating systems and virtual disks. This service relies on the base storage cluster for data redundancy.
- The storage service provides virtual disks to virtual machines. This service relies on the base storage cluster for data redundancy.
- The Kubernetes service allows users to deploy Kubernetes clusters in virtual machines.
- The load balancer service distributes incoming network traffic across virtual machines from a balancing pool.