You can add a regular traffic type to multiple networks or remove it from any network.
- Regular traffic types cannot be edited or deleted.
- You can unassign traffic types from networks only if the related services are not deployed. For example, you cannot unassign the VM public traffic type if the compute cluster is created.
- You cannot manage access rules for the VM public traffic type.
To assign, reassign, or unassign a regular traffic type
- On the Infrastructure > Networks screen, click Assign to networks next to the Regular traffic types section.
- Add or remove the needed traffic type from your networks by selecting the corresponding check boxes.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Use the following command:
vinfra cluster network set [--traffic-types <traffic-types> | --add-traffic-types <traffic-types> | --del-traffic-types <traffic-types>] <network>
- A comma-separated list of traffic type names (overwrites network’s current traffic types)
- A comma-separated list of traffic type names (adds the specified traffic types to the network)
- A comma-separated list of traffic type names (removes the specified traffic types from the network)
- Network ID or name
For example, to add the traffic type
SNMP to the
Public network, run:
# vinfra cluster network set Public --add-traffic-types "SNMP"