To monitor the performance of an infrastructure node
Open the Infrastructure > Nodes screen and click the required node line. On the right pane, the Monitoring tab displays the performance statistics:
- CPU/RAM: CPU usage in percent over time, and RAM usage, in GiB over time
- Network: the rate of transmitted (TX) and received (RX) traffic over time
- Disks read: node read activity over time
- Disks write: node write activity over time
- Physical space: the current usage of the node physical space
The default time interval for the charts is twelve hours. To zoom into a particular time interval, select the internal with the mouse; to reset zoom, double-click any chart.
For advanced monitoring, click Grafana dashboard.