In the self-service panel, you can create users and assign them to projects within a domain. When you create a user, you select its role. A user can be assigned one of the following roles:
- A domain administrator can manage virtual objects in all projects within the assigned domain as well as project and user assignment in the self-service panel.
- A project member acts as a project administrator in a specific domain in the self-service panel. A project member can be assigned to different projects and can manage virtual objects in them.
With users, you can do the following:
- Edit the user credentials or permissions
- Allow or prohibit user login by enabling and disabling a user account
- Delete a user
With projects, you can do the following:
- View project quotas
- Assign members to projects
- Only domain administrators can manage users and projects.