Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure can send automatic email notifications about errors, warnings, and alerts.
- The management node must be able to access the SMTP server.
To set up email notifications
- Go to Settings > System settings > Notifications and turn on the toggle switch Enable email notification.
Specify the following information:
- In the From and Sender name fields, the notification sender’s email and name.
- In the To field, enter one or more notification recipients’ emails, comma separated.
Select the check boxes for the alerts that you want to be notified about.
Specify the SMTP server details:
- In the User account and User password fields, the credentials of the notification sender registered on the SMTP server.
- In the SMTP server field, the DNS name of the SMTP server, either public (for example, smtp.gmail.com) or the one in your organization.
- If required, a custom SMTP port the server uses.
- In the Security field, the security protocol of the SMTP server.
- To send a test email, click Test.
- Click Save.