Creating an Appliance with the Agent for Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure
To create an appliance with the Agent for Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure from a QCOW2 template, do the following:
- Log in to your Cyber Protection account.
- Click Devices > All devices > Add > Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure. The ZIP archive will be downloaded to your machine. Unpack it to get the QCOW2 template.
- Log in to your Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure account.
Add the QCOW2 image file to the Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure compute cluster:
In the Compute > Virtual machines > Virtual machines tab, click Create virtual machine.
A window will open where you will need to specify a name for the new virtual machine.
- In Deploy from, choose Image.
In the Images window, select the QCOW2 image file of the appliance, and then click Done.
- In the Volumes window, do not add any volumes. The volume that is added automatically for the system disk is sufficient.
- In the Flavor window, choose a desired combination of vCPUs and RAM, and then click Done. See the agent system requirements in Deploying the Agent for Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure from a QCOW2 Template.
In the Network interfaces window, click Add, select a public virtual network, and then click Add. It will appear in the Network interfaces list.
If you use a setup with more than one physical network (and thus with more than one public virtual network), repeat this step and select the virtual networks that you need.
- Click Done.
Back in the Create virtual machine window, click Deploy to create and boot the virtual machine.