You can manage compute volume redundancy by changing the storage policy applied to the volume. Storage policy can be changed for volumes attached to both running and stopped virtual machines.
- Only storage policies enabled by project quotas will be available for selection.
- A volume is created, as described in Creating and deleting volumes.
To change the storage policy of a volume
- On the Volumes screen, click a volume.
- Click the pencil icon in the Storage policy field.
- Select a new storage policy, and then click the tick icon. You can choose only between storage policies with the same redundancy type.