Changing volume redundancy
You can manage compute volume redundancy by changing the storage policy applied to the volume. Storage policy can be changed for volumes attached to both running and stopped virtual machines.
- Only storage policies enabled by project quotas will be available for selection.
- A volume is created, as described in Creating and deleting volumes.
To change the storage policy of a volume
- On the Volumes screen, click a volume.
- Click the pencil icon in the Storage policy field.
- Select a new storage policy, and then click the tick icon. You can choose only between storage policies with the same redundancy type.