After a VPN connection is created, you can change its endpoint groups and VPN settings at any time.
- You cannot change the virtual router and security policies used to establish a VPN connection.
- A VPN connection is created, as described in Creating VPN connections.
To edit a VPN connection
- On the VPN screen, click a VPN connection to modify.
- On the connection right pane, click Edit.
- In the Edit VPN window, configure local and remote endpoints, if required, and then click Next.
- On the next step, change VPN parameters such as the VPN connection name, peer IP address, and PSK key. If necessary, you can also configure additional settings by selecting Advanced settings and editing the required parameters.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
After you update the connection parameters, its status will change to "Down". The connection will re-initiate once the parameters are similarly updated by the other VPN party.
The IKE and IPsec configuration must match for both communicating parties. Otherwise, the VPN connection between them will not be established.