- Virtual machines are created, as described in Creating virtual machines.
To monitor virtual machine’s CPU, storage, and network usage
Select the VM and open the Monitoring tab.
The default time interval for the charts is twelve hours. To zoom into a particular time interval, select the internal with the mouse; to reset zoom, double-click any chart.
The following performance charts are available:
- CPU / RAM
- CPU and RAM usage by the VM.
- Incoming and outgoing network traffic.
- Storage read/write
- Amount of data read and written by the VM.
- Read/write latency
- Read and write latency. Hovering the mouse cursor over a point on the chart, you can also see the average and maximum latency for that moment, as well as the 95 and 99 percentiles.
Averaged values are calculated every five minutes.