You can forcefully re-initiate a VPN connection by manually restarting it. When you delete a VPN connection, you also delete the IKE and IPsec policies and endpoint groups that were created during the VPN creation.
- A VPN connection is created, as described in Creating VPN connections.
To restart a VPN connection
- On the VPN screen, click a VPN connection to restart.
- On the connection right pane, click Restart.
- Click Restart VPN in the confirmation window.
To delete a VPN connection
- On the VPN screen, click a VPN connection to delete.
- On the connection right pane, click Delete.
- Click Delete in the confirmation window.