4. Installing Using PXE¶
This chapter explains how to install Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform over network using a preboot execution environment (PXE) server.
You will need to do the following:
- Get the distribution image as described in Obtaining Distribution Image.
- Set up the TFTP, DHCP, and HTTP (or FTP) servers.
- Boot the node where you will install Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform from network and launch the Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform installer.
- Set installation options manually or supply them automatically by means of a kickstart file and complete installation.
- 4.1. Preparing Environment
- 4.2. Installing Over the Network
- 4.3. Creating Kickstart File
- 4.4. Using Kickstart File
Version 3.0.3 — Sep 24, 2019