2.2. Compute Architecture Overview¶
The following diagram shows the major compute components of Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform.
- The storage service provides virtual disks to virtual machines. This service relies on the base storage cluster for data redundancy.
- The image service enables users to upload, store, and use images of supported guest operating systems and virtual disks. This service relies on the base storage cluster for data redundancy.
- The identity service provides authentication and authorization capabilities for Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform.
- The compute service enables users to create, run, and manage virtual machines. This service relies on the custom QEMU/KVM hypervisor.
- The networking service provides private and public network capabilities for virtual machines.
- The admin panel service provides a convenient web user interface for managing the entire infrastructure.
Version 3.0.3 — Sep 24, 2019