2. Accessing S3 Buckets¶
To access S3 buckets, get the following information (credentials) from your system administrator:
- user panel IP address,
- DNS name of the S3 endpoint,
- access key ID,
- secret access key.
Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform allows you to access your S3 data in several ways:
- via the Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform user panel;
- via a third-party S3 application like Cyberduck, Mountain Duck,Backup Exec, etc.
- 2.1. Managing Buckets via the Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform User Panel
- 2.2. Accessing S3 Storage with CyberDuck
- 2.3. Mounting S3 Storage with Mountain Duck
- 2.4. Configuring Backup Exec to Keep Backups in S3 Storage
- 2.5. S3 Bucket and Key Naming Policies
Version 3.0.3 — Sep 24, 2019