3.7. Finishing Installation¶
Set the remaining options:
- Open the DATE & TIME screen and make sure that Network Time is enabled so that time on each node is synchronized.
- Open the EULA screen and accept the end-user license agreement.
- Open the ROOT PASSWORD screen and create a password for node’s root account.
Having configured everything necessary on the INSTALLATION SUMMARY screen, click Begin Installation.
Once the installation is complete, the node will reboot automatically and you will see a welcome prompt with the address of the admin panel.
Your next steps depend on which server you installed Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform:
- If you installed the management and storage components on the first server, proceed to install the storage component on the second and other servers.
- If you installed the storage component on a server and need to install it on more servers, repeat the installation steps. When on the Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform screen, follow the instructions in Deploying Storage Nodes.
- If you installed the storage component on the last server, log in to the admin panel at https://<management_node_IP_address>:8888, using the default user name shown on the login screen and the password created during installation, and check that all the storage nodes are present in the UNASSIGNED list on the NODES screen.
With the admin panel ready and with all the nodes present in the UNASSIGNED list, you can start managing your infrastructure as described in the Administrator’s Guide.