2. Planning Virtuozzo Storage Infrastructure¶
To plan your Virtuozzo Storage infrastructure, you will need to decide on the hardware configuration of each server, plan the Virtuozzo Storage networks, decide on the redundancy method (and mode) to use, and decide which data will be kept on which storage tier.
Information in this chapter is meant to help you complete all of these tasks.
- 2.1. Understanding Virtuozzo Storage Architecture
- 2.2. Planning Node Hardware Configurations
- 2.2.1. Hardware Requirements
- 2.2.2. Hardware Recommendations
- 2.2.3. Hardware and Software Limitations
- 2.2.4. Minimum Configuration
- 2.2.5. Recommended Configuration
- 2.2.6. Raw Disk Space Considerations
- 2.3. Planning Network
- 2.4. Understanding Data Redundancy
- 2.5. Understanding Failure Domains
- 2.6. Understanding Storage Tiers
- 2.7. Understanding Cluster Rebuilding