3.3. Accessing Virtuozzo Storage iSCSI Targets from VMware ESXi¶
- In the vSphere Client, switch to the Configuration tab, and click Storage Adapters in the Hardware section.
- If no software iSCSI adapters have been added, do so by right-clicking in the Storage Adapters section and selecting Add Software iSCSI Adapter....
- Open the software iSCSI adapter’s properties, switch to the Static Discovery tab and click Add....
- In the Add Static Target Server window, enter the target’s IP address and name.
- Close the software iSCSI adapter’s properties window and rescan the adapter as prompted.
- The newly added iSCSI target will appear in the Details section of the software iSCSI adapter you have configured.
For more information, see the VMware vSphere Storage Guide.
Version 2.3 — Dec 12, 2017