- When the last node in the NFS cluster is removed, the cluster is destroyed and all of the data is deleted.
- The NFS cluster is created, as described in Creating the NFS cluster.
To release a node from an S3 cluster
- Go to the Storage services > NFS > Nodes screen.
- Select one or more nodes in the Included in NFS cluster section, and then click Release.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window.
To release not the last node from the NFS cluster, run:
# vinfra service nfs node release --nodes <node>
To release the last node and destroy the NFS cluster, run:
# vinfra service nfs cluster delete