2. Managing Virtuozzo Storage¶
To start managing Virtuozzo Storage, log in to the management panel at its IP address on port 8888 as admin (or superadmin) and make sure that storage nodes are shown on the NODES screen.
The first step to perform, before you can create the cluster, is to create the internal and public networks required by Virtuozzo Storage. You can do that by configuring the network interfaces of all nodes. Having created the networks, you can proceed to creating Virtuozzo Storage clusters.
- 2.1. Configuring Node Network Interfaces
- 2.2. Creating the Virtuozzo Storage Cluster
- 2.3. Releasing Nodes from Cluster
- 2.4. Removing Nodes from the Unassigned List
- 2.5. Managing Tier Encryption
- 2.6. Managing Virtuozzo Storage Users
- 2.7. Allowing root Access to Cluster Nodes Over SSH
- 2.8. Backing Up and Restoring Management Database
- 2.9. Accessing the Management Panel via SSL
- 2.10. Managing Virtuozzo Storage Licenses