7. Maximizing Cluster Performance¶
This chapter describes recommended configurations for Virtuozzo Storage clusters and ways to tune them for maximum performance.
Please also see Appendix A - Troubleshooting for common issues that might affect your cluster performance.
You may also consider updating hardware nodes in the cluster as described in Keeping Your System Up To Date.
- 7.1. Checking Data Flushing
- 7.2. Exploring Possible Disk Drive Configurations
- 7.3. Carrying Out Performance Benchmarking
- 7.4. Using 1 GbE and 10 GbE Networks
- 7.5. Setting Up Network Bonding
- 7.6. Using SSD Drives
- 7.6.1. Calculating Write Journal Size
- 7.6.2. Setting Up Chunk Servers with a Journal on SSD
- 7.6.3. Adding, Destroying, and Configuring CS Journals in Live Storage Clusters
- 7.6.4. Disabling Checksumming
- 7.6.5. Configuring Data Scrubbing
- 7.7. Improving High-Capacity HDD Performance
- 7.8. Disabling Inter-Tier Data Allocation
- 7.9. Managing Fast Path