7. Maximizing Cluster Performance¶
This chapter describes recommended configurations for Virtuozzo Storage clusters and ways to tune them for maximum performance.
- Please also see Appendix A - Troubleshooting for common issues that might affect your cluster performance.
- You may also consider updating Hardware Nodes in the cluster as described in the Virtuozzo 7 User’s Guide.
- 7.1. Checking Data Flushing
- 7.2. Exploring Possible Disk Drive Configurations
- 7.3. Carrying Out Performance Benchmarking
- 7.4. Using 1 GbE and 10 GbE Networks
- 7.5. Setting Up Network Bonding
- 7.6. Using SSD Drives
- 7.6.1. Configuring SSD Drives for Write Journaling
- 7.6.2. Configuring SSD Drives for Data Caching
- 7.7. Improving High-Capacity HDD Performance
- 7.8. Disabling Inter-Tier Data Allocation
- 7.9. Enabling Fast Path
Version 7.0.8 — Aug 31, 2018