5. Managing Network¶
This chapter familiarizes you with the Virtuozzo Hybrid Server network structure, lists networking components, and explains how to manage these components in your working environments. In particular, it provides the following information:
How you can manage network adapters on the hardware node.
What virtual networks are and how you can manage them on the hardware node.
How to create virtual network adapters inside your virtual machines and containers and configure their parameters.
How to connect virtual machines and containers to different networks.
- 5.1. Managing Network Adapters on the Hardware Node
- 5.2. Networking Modes in Virtuozzo Hybrid Server
- 5.2.1. Container Network Modes
- 5.2.2. Virtual Machine Network Modes
- 5.2.3. Differences Between Host-Routed and Bridged Network Modes
- 5.3. Configuring Virtual Machines and Containers in Host-Routed Mode
- 5.4. Configuring Virtual Machines and Containers in Bridged Mode
- 5.4.1. Managing Virtual Networks
- 5.4.2. Managing Virtual Network Adapters in Virtual Environments