6.2. Managing Disk Images¶
If you have any file shares registered in Virtuozzo Automator, the CD/DVD disk images available on these shares will be displayed on the CD/DVD Images tab of the Software screen.
The Disk Images table shows the following information:
|Name||The name of the disk image.|
|Description||The description of the disk image.|
|Full Path||The full path to the place where the disk image is stored.|
|Share||The name of the file share hosting the corresponding disk image.|
|Size||The size of the corresponding disk image.|
|Enabled||A green tick opposite a disk image indicates that this disk image is enabled and can be used, a grey circle means that the disk image is disabled and cannot be used.|
|Status||The current status of the disk image.|
To show or hide columns, click Select Columns and set or clear the respective checkboxes.
To facilitate working with CD/DVD disk images available on the file shares registered in Virtuozzo Automator, you can filter the images shown in the Disk Images table. To do that, click Show Search, enter search patterns in the search fields, and click Search. To change what search fields are displayed, click Customize. To view all the CD/DVD disk images available on the file shares registered in Virtuozzo Automator, click Reset Results.
To manage multiple disk images at once, use the buttons above the table to:
- Enable disk images (the Enable button).
- Disable disk images (the Disable button). You may need to disable disk images because they have become corrupted or to prevent other users from mounting them to virtual environments.
Clicking the disk image name in the Name column will lead you to the Configure Disk Image screen described in the following subsection.
6.2.1. Configuring Disk Image Parameters¶
The Configure Disk Image screen allows you to do the following:
- In the General Settings group, you can:
- Review the disk image name, the network path to the place where the disk image is stored, and the disk image size.
- Add some description to the disk image or modify the existing one.
- Specify whether the disk image is enabled or not by selecting or deselecting the Enabled check box.
- In the File Share Information group, you can review the name of the file share storing the disk image and the network path to the share.
Click the Save button to save the changes, otherwise, click Cancel.