10.2. Installing License File¶
To install a license file on a physical server, do the following:
- Click Install License File on the Licensing screen.
- On the Install License: Upload File screen, select the physical server on which you want to install the license. To do this, click the icon next to the Hardware Node field in the Install License to section. The list will display only those physical servers on which the current license key can be installed.
- provide the full path to the file (use the Browse button to help), or
- open the new license file by using any text editor and copy its content to the clipboard; then place the cursor to the text area and paste the copied license text.
- Click Next.
- Review the license details. For more information about license details, see Reviewing Installed Licenses.
- Click Install to install the license on the chosen physical server.
Version 7.2 — Oct 22, 2018